CALABRIA GENEALOGY

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Most of this generation of Italian immigrants took their first steps on U.S. soil in a place that has now become a legend—Ellis Island. In the 1880s, they numbered 300,000; in the 1890s, 600,000; in the decade after that, more than two million. By 1920, when immigration began to taper off, more than 4 million Italians had come to the United States, and represented more than 10 percent of the nation’s foreign-born population. OUR GOAL IS TO CONNECT NEW GENERATIONS OF SOUTHERN ITALIAN IMMIGRANTS WITH THEIR ROOTS AND ORIGINS

LETTER "A": Abbagnato, Accorinti, Accursio, Accurso, Aceto, Adamo, Adduci, Agostino, Aiello, Aita, Alampi, Alati, Albanese, Alfano, Algieri, Alimena, Aloe, Aloise, Altomare, Alvaro, Ambroggio, Ambrogio, Amelio, Amendola, Amendolara, Amerise, Amodio, Anastasi, Anastasia, Andrisani, Andropoli, Angotti, Anselmo, Apa, Aquila, Aquino, Arcidiaco, Arcudi, Arcuri, Arena, Argiro', Argondizzo, Arlia, Armentano, Aronna, Artusa, Ascioti, Asprea, Astorino, Attanasi, Attanasio, Attina', Audino, Autolitano, Aversa, Avolio, Azzara', Azzinnari

calabria

Edited by WeLoveAncestry - 26/10/2016, 10:04

2. MaryChristine

User deleted

My name is Mary Christine Vaccaro from NY City. My ancestors are from Aprigliano, province for Cosenza !! I love Calabra and their inhabitants.
    I hope to come to visit it the next year with my relatives....

Bye

1 replies since 20/10/2016, 11:16   131 views